Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just An Introduction

This is my first blog,so let me introduce myself first.I am a teenager who has just come of age(that was a wonderful experience).I have finished my schooling and am currently pursuing an engineering degree.Enough about the professional part.Moving to the personal side,I am just a normal guy who is kind of shy and more of an introvert.That does not mean that I do not love hanging out with people,but it is always the close friends' company I prefer.I love reading books and am kind of a bookworm.At least that is what my friends say about me.
Coming to the blog,I have not yet decided what exactly to do with it,but I definitely do have some ideas.I want to make this a platform for my thoughts.Lastly,I want to thank a special friend who inspired me to start.She already has an active blog that is fabulous.If you are reading this,thanks a lot for your advice.So,it is too late now.I will actively start this from tomorrow.Meet You Then!!!

11 comments:

  1. Waiting for more and not just stuff but good stuff which I know that you are perfectly capable of. So, lazy bum , get your ass to work! :D .Good luck! and thank YOU! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shy , ohh my god wat is he saying , only on his initial meeting wid nyone .

    Now he is here to share his thoughts wid us, well his thoughts ,Let Me Describe him Well, lyk oder he has same thinking, he gets anxious so fast,n cannt share his feeling till u ask him to his depth, Guys beaware frm him while talking wid u, he may judging u ,
    frnds u wil find it interesting dat guy who is saying dat he is introvert n shy in nature, actually has gr8 interest in gals ,,,,
    gals r his weakness , He Even betray u for dem.
    he is so flexible in nature , can adjust wid nyone bt I Dnt Knw How He Spent Sum Tym Wid "SUDAMA" ignoring me :-o

    i wil continue later..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude a very very ordinary start
    u need to buckle up if u really wanna make this work

    nd one more thing y do all the stories(like urs) somehow manaage to get a gal in??

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can one comment on a guy who has got ******* *** ?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. kya be , sirf ek hi entry likhega kya ??????? saale blog khol ke kyun baitha hai............

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW INDIA 2DAY NEEDS BLOGGER'S LIKE YA
    B-BEWAKUF
    LOG-LOGON KA
    GER-GHAR
    MAN C'MMON DO SOMETHING MORE AROUSING LIKE PEN A BLOODY GUD NOVEL,SCRIPT A LUSCIOUS SONG,EVOLVE SOME NEW DANCE MOVES,BECOME A FLAMBOYANT ACTOR ETC...."BHAI MERE" DUNNO WHO INSPIRED U INTO SUCH INSIPID IDEA'S .....FINE IT'S UR FIRST BLOG SO NO OFFENCE I GREGARIOUSLY AND OPEN HEARTEDLY CONGRAJULATE YOU BUT AGAIN I INSIST U UPON U HAVE BLOODY GOOD BRAIN JUS CHURN IT UP BIT MORE AND COME WITH SOMETHING REALLY NOVEL AND UNIQUE IN YOUR BLOG TO KEEP FAN'S GLUED TO UR BLOG OR TRY SUMTHNG ELSE .......WISHING YA A GRAND SUCCESS
    TUMHARA SUBHCHINTAK

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont listen to what others say man .... !!!!
    look, all that matters is what ur heart says to you.

    i know the reason u started to blog, maybe this local crowd is too young to understand the emotions. Yup, go on with ur work and dont give a SHIT to what these funny people say !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. prsn wid great writin skills hav joined blogger.....

    lukin frwrd for ur blog ravi..
    bst of lck..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yah ravi u r not a book worm.u r a buk keeper..
    Roomie....
    Best of luck ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm what to say??? dude b active if u made a blog its just nt abt wht u read it also abt wht u feel so u also capost some ur selfmade stories..........kaap it up....and must say BRAVO....hahaha

    ReplyDelete